Friday 5 December 2008

Watching TV serieses

After breakfast I went in the garden, it hadn't been cold enough for frost so the grass was very wet and soggy. I tried to straighten out the compost bin a bit as it was leaning forward slightly.

Then I came in and checked hotukdeals and my email. On HFM at breakfast they had said that Woolworths was having a big sale to liquidate their stock, so I wanted to go down town to Woolworths to see if there was anything worth buying. But both Brian and Clare were out so I couldn't go out and leave granny at home on her own. Clare got back home about 11.30am and had been down town. She said that Woolworths was really packed, so I decided it wasn't worth going if it was really busy since there wasn't anything in particular I wanted from there.

I did a bit of work on my website and had a problem with something not working properly in Internet Explorer, so I posted the problem to the websqueeze to try and get some help.

After lunch I checked my email and hotukdeals again and also checked thewebsqueeze. I checked the canon lens forum on dpreview, then watched 2 episodes of the equalizer. Then Maccy came home and Animal Crossing for the Wii had arrived in the post, if I had known I could have been playing on it all afternoon! Maccy put it on and only got so far as choosing a house when it was dinner time.

After dinner me, Mac and Ben watched Lost. I did a bit more work on my website, then me and Mac watched the final of IACGMOOH. Joe Swash won it, Martina Navaratalova was 2nd, and George Takei was 3rd. It was quite funny watching George eating the bushtucker in his trial, he wasn't squeamish at all, Ant and Dec were probably more squeamish watching him.

When I got up in the morning the sky was relatively free of clouds, but by lunchtime it was overcast, it stayed cloudy for the rest of the day and rained a bit in the evening.

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham with mustard and crunchy salad sandwich; clementine; banana; Fabulous bakin' boys yoghurt flapjack (not that good really, prefer normal home-made flapjack); Asda Jaffa biscuit (like a Jaffa Rocky); cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Malted milk; choc chip cookie; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Battered fish portion; ground black pepper; baked beans; mashed potato. Pudding was microwave sponge cake with golden syrup and custard. Coffee; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.

No comments: