Thursday 18 December 2008

Reading emails and going on Animal

This morning I checked my email, and spent quite a while reading an article about Microsoft wanting to work with PHP developers to get PHP working better on windows. I did a bit of work on my website, then played on Animal Crossing for a bit.

After lunch I did a bit more work on my website, then went out for a short walk with Ben. I did a bit more work on my website, then from about 3.30pm - 5.30pm when Mac came home I went on Animal Crossing. Weirdly I managed to catch about 3 or 4 Koi, so I gave one to Rolf, 1 to the museum and sold the other(s) to Nook. I tried to catch a sea bass so I could release it in a small freshwater pond, but couldn't find any. When Mac got home he went on Animal, and caught a stringfish!

After dinner I watched Lost with Ben and Mac. Then I did a bit more work on my website and spent quite a while putting good songs on Mac's SD card so he can play them at work tomorrow. All day I've been on my comp I've been listening to 30's songs.

Then I watched Ghost Town, which has Ricky Gervais in it (doing all his usual mannerisms) with Mac. It was quite good for a drama/comedy, actually had a few funny bits in it, and the plot, acting and production were all decent. I gave it 6/10 on IMDB.

The weather today was overcast in the morning, then brightened up by lunchtime, then became overcast again and was still overcast at sunset.

Food
Breakfast: ½ bowl of fake cocopops; ½ grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x cheese on toasts; clementine; end cut offs of flapjack made from honey and muesli; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Pasta; tomato sauce stuff; meatballs; grated cheese. Pudding was a small cherry bakewell. Coffee; Advent calendar chocolates.

No comments: