Sunday 7 December 2008

Making Eccles cakes

When I got up there was frost outside, so after breakfast I went in the garden and tried to take some macro photos. Then I came in for a few minutes and played on Animal Crossing Wii, then we went to church.

When we got back from church quite a lot of the drost had been melted. I checked my emails, then it was dinner time. After dinner I watched Lost with Maccy & Ben, then checked my emails and hotukdeals. I also went on animal a bit more. In the late afternoon/early evening me and Ben made some Eccles cakes.

We had a late tea, about 7.30pm, then after that me and Mac watched Ronin.

The weather today was a clear blue sky all day, there wasn't really any wind so although it was cold, it wasn't too bad.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry crisp cereal; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; tortilla chips; cheese. Pudding was pancake with golden syrup. Coffee; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Tea: Roma style ham with crunchy salad sandwich; clementine; plain scone with butter and strawberry jam; ½ Eccles cake; cup o' tea.
Supper: ½ Eccles cake; cup o' tea.

No comments: