Friday 27 February 2009

Being rubbish at website design

This morning I did some work trying to design a photo website for myself.

After lunch I carried on working on the website design. Then after I'd done a few (rubbish) designs I posted them to the websqueeze to get some help and advice.

Ben came home from school and opened his birthday present from me, which arrived today, it was Pogman. I finished checking the web squeeze, then went on Animal for a bit, and the annoying Deena was walking around again. I did stab her a couple of times with my silver spade, but sadly the spade just bounced right off her fat belly.

After that I took some more photos of Clare's plant, then it was dinner time.

After dinner I took some more plant photos, then checked my email. Then I finished watching Deewaar with Mac and Ben. After that I went on an Eee PC that Mac had brought home from work.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Wiltshire ham with sweet crunchy salad sandwich; Clementine; slice of cherry genoa cake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Battered fish portion; Roast potato; potato; baked beans. Pudding was a slice of jam swiss roll with custard. Coffee.
Supper: Coffee; Oreo.

No comments: