Sunday 15 February 2009

Not doing much

This morning I watched Mac go on Animal for a bit, and then I went on it for a bit and bought a red turnip seed from Sow Joan and sold my old red turnip to Nook.

After that we went to church, then when we got home I went on Animal again. After dinner I sat around in Mac's room for quite a while wanting to watch a film but Mac always said he didn't want to watch any films I suggested.

Then we watched a couple of Simpsons episodes on T4 in Mac's room. After that I checked ebay, my email, Moose News Blog and The Web Squeeze. Then I sorted/processed the Moth photos from yesterday and also some Succulent flower photos from quite a while ago.

Uncle Gez arrived just before tea. After tea we watched The Elephant Man, then I finished sorting/processing the Succulent flower photos.

The weather today was overcast all day and it rained a bit. Most of the snow melted, but there's still some piles and a bit left on the hills.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate crunch oat cereal, cup o' tea.
Dinner: Rice; chicken curry; raisins; bit of pita bread. Pudding was ice cream with wafer and toffee sauce. One of Ben's home-made chocolate truffle balls; coffee.
Tea: Breaded ham with crunchy salad sandwich; plain scone with butter and raspberry jam; clementine; cup o' tea.

No comments: