Saturday 14 February 2009

Sorting photos and taking new ones

After breakfast this morning I went out in the back garden with Ben and we saw how thick the ice was on the pond - it was thick, probably about 2 inches. Then I took some macro photos of air bubbles in a piece of ice.

I came back in and copied the pics to my comp along with the photos of the bird I took yesterday. Then I processed them and checked my email. I sorted the bird photos and looked up what type of bird it was - it was a Redwing, a type of Thrush. Then I started re-arranging all my bird photos into families, orders, genuses etc. since before they were all just in a folder called 'birds'.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing, and did a bit of fishing as it was the fishing Tourney. I did catch a Sea Bass, but it wasn't as big as Mac's. I scoured the river for quite a while, but never saw a pike. And I didn't see any really big fish (presume they are Tuna) in the sea either.

Then I finished re-arranging my bird photos, then I checked my email and again and also checked deviant art and the Luminous Landscape. I also processed/sorted the ice photos and a few other photos as well.

After dinner I started sorting my photos of my pet moth that I took ages ago, then I took some new photos of it, and it is really ragged now.

Then I watched a blues documentary/film with Mac.

Food
Breakfast: Pink grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Grated cheese with crunchy salad sandwich made with fresh bread-maker-made bread; slice of fresh bread-maker-made bread with honey; slice of Madeira cake; Mint chocolate Penguin style biscuit; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Delee Cumberland sausage; delee Prok & herb sausage; roast potatoes; roast parnsips; sliced carrots. Pudding was rice pudding with raspberry jam. Coffee; chocolate.

No comments: