Sunday 1 February 2009

Having a headache and on going on the pinternet

This morning I went on Animal and bought some turnips and a red turnip seed from Sow Joan. We went to Church about 10.40am as the service was later today than usual (11am instead of 10.45am).

After church I made dinner as Clare, Brian and Ben were having dinner at church. I made granny's dinner a face, with potatoes for eyes, broccoli for a nose, and a sausage for a mouth. Then Mac said we should give her some chilli con carne sauce as well, so we put two blobs of that on her plate as cheeks. She didn't notice her dinner was a face.

After dinner I played on Animal for a bit, then watched Lost s05e03 again, which we watched a few days ago, but this time it was in Hi-def. I had a headache so I was going to go to bed but instead I went on my comp and just caught up with The Luminous Landscape, Andy Rouse's blog, Deviant Art, John K's blog and Moose News blog.

After tea I finished catching up on Moose News blog, then went to bed just after 6.30pm as I still had a bad headache.

This morning was cloudy with a bit of sun, then on the way back from church it was snowing, quite small flakes about 1-2mm diameter. When we got home it started snowing more heavily and started to settle but then by lunch time the settled snow had melted and it wasn't snowing very much. In the afternoon it was snowing on and off. The weather forecast on the local radio says there could be up to 15cm of snow in Lincolnshire and Yorkshire, but they don't say how much we're likely to get here. My prediction is hardly any, and if we do get any I expect it to melt quite quickly.

There wasn't an actual sunset (the sun set behind a bank of clouds), but the sky lit up a nice yellow to purple gradient, and with the large clouds it looked really nice.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; grated cheese. Pudding was a caramel Wacko bar. Coffee; humbug.
Afternoon snack: Freshly baked Rock cake; cup o' tea.
Tea: Something style ham sandwich; clementine; cup o' tea.

No comments: