Friday 16 January 2009

Being rubbish at website design

This morning I tried to get OSX86 installed on a VMWare virtual machine. Although I could get it installed, I could never get it to run. I tried quite a few times, with different Virtual Machine configurations and different settings when installing, but no luck.

At lunch loads of pigeons and a couple of crows kept flying around and they ate all the bits of burnt toast that have been out on the grass for the last couple of days. After lunch I did some work on a mock-up design for my website.

After dinner I watched Lost with Mac and Ben, and then Planet Earth: Ocean Deep. After that I did some more work on my website design. I'm really rubbish at it so I think I'll have to read a book/some internet articles to try and get better at it. I also posted my mock-up to the web squeeze for critique.

The weather today was mainly overcast and a bit rainy, though it was sunny for a bit in the afternoon.

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese sandwich; Clementine; slice of Madeira cake; chocolate wafer biscuit; cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2x fish cakes; tomato ketchup; potato; peas. Pudding was 2x apple pies with custard and squirty cream. Coffee; Sainsbury's caramel chocolate; Cadbury's Dairy Milk Jason Statham's character from 'Snatch'.

No comments: