Sunday 11 January 2009

Processing photos from last year

Went on Animal and bought some white turnips and a red turnip seed from Sow Joan, then we went to church.

After church I processed some photos from a walk I did with Rad on 22nd December.

After dinner I watched Lost with Mac and Ben, then processed some more photos from a walk I did with Rad on 22nd December.

After tea I finished processing the pics, then watched Planet Earth: Shallow Seas with Mac & Ben. Then I geo-tagged and re-named the photos from the walk. While the geo-tagging was processing I checked my email, deviantart and dpreview.

The weather was overcast, windy and quite mild all day.

Food
Breakfast: Hot Cross Bun with butter; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken curry; rice; sultanas. Pudding was Cherries; tinned pear half; trifle sponge. Coffee; Mini Cadbury's flake; a couple of pieces of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Tea: Peppered ham with baby leaf salad sandwich; ½ Mature cheddar cheese with baby leaf salad sandwich; Manadarin; Slice of coffee cake; Chocolate wafer biscuit; cup o' tea; Piece of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate; Weird Cadbury's popping chocolate Elf bar.

No comments: