Monday 12 January 2009

Processing photos from this year

After breakfast went on Animal for a bit, then generated JPGs for the photos I took on a walk with Rad on 9th January. While that was processing I tidied up my room a bit, then vacuumed it.

When that was done I sorted through the pics and started processing them. I also checked my email.

After lunch I carried on processing the pics and went on the pinternet a bit while I waited for stuff to save/load/process.

After dinner I watched Lost then Planet Earth with Mac and Ben. After that me and Mac looked at holidays on Lastminute.com, expedia.co.uk and opodo.co.uk. There was a good holiday to Tirol on lastminute.com about £270 per person for a week and a week holiday to Tokyo on opodo/expedia for about £750 per person, so it would be good to go on both of those holidays.

The weather today was overcast all day, and it rained most of the day.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with babyleaf salad sandwich; mandarin; slice of madeira cake; chocolate wafer biscuit; cup o' tea; bag of Cadbury's chocolate buttons.
Dinner: Bacon; baked beans; eggy bread with bovril. Pudding was fruit sponge (microwave christmas cake) with custard. Coffee; White chocolate coin; piece of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Turkish.

No comments: