Saturday 10 January 2009

Watching stooef

This morning me, Mac and Ben went in the garden and saw how thick the ice on the pond was. It wasn't as thick as it had been a couple of days ago. We smashed a bit of it then pulled it up and I took photos of Mac and Ben looking through a hole in it where the football had been.

After that we went on Animal, and I beed bored for ages while Ben went on it. I went on my comp for a few minutes, looking at pictures of Ben and Mac with Mac, then it was lunch time.

After lunch me, Mac and Ben watched 'The Shootist', a John Wayne film, but he didn't do much shooting. The start was the best bit, but then the rest was a bit boring. He stayed at a guest house run by a widow, and I kept expecting him to tell her to get in the kitchen, but weirdly he didn't. It also featured Scatman Crothers, but his part was only quite small. I think it would have been much better if he was playing the widow whose house Wayne lodges at. The film also features James Stewart, who has a skill voice. I gave it 6/10 on IMDB.

When we finished watching that we went on walk, before we went out I checked the pond, and it had iced over again, so I knew this meant the ground should still be frozen and not muddy, so we walked up the big hill on the way to Lubenham.

When we got back I did some work on my photos from a walk I did with rad on 22nd December.

After dinner I watched Lost and Planet earth with Mac and Ben, then we all went on Animal again and got a song from KK.

The weather today was below zero and overcast all day.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Frosties; cup o' tea.
Elevenses: Grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Slice of bread-maker made bread; peppered ham sandwich with bread-maker made bread; honey sandwich with bread-maker made bread; 2x cherries; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Tinned beans & sausages; jacket potato; grated cheese. Pudding was 2x Apple pies & custard with spleenvap. Coffee.
Supper: Hot chocolate; dark chocolate digestive; nice cream.

No comments: