Saturday 31 January 2009

Vectoring pogman and going on a walk

This morning I finished off vectoring the picture of pogman sitting in a pile of pogs that I was vectoring yesterday. It took ages to vector all the pogs.

Mac and Ben walking
After that I went on a walk with Mac and Ben.

Old railway line between Harborough and Lubenham
Despite it not raining for the last couple of days, the ground was still very wet and there were lots of big puddles.

When we got back it was lunch time, then after lunch I played Excite truck with Ben and Mac for a bit. Then I went on my comp and checked my spleenmail. After that I setup the panachallenge site in netbeans, and netbeans handily integrates with the CVS system used on the site, so any files I change I are highlighted green, and I can right-click on them and choose to revert the changes I've made (so it downloads the copy from the CVS Server) or upload my version to the Server. And I didn't do anything to set this up - it just works automatically.

I did some work on the panachallenge website for the rest of the day (didn't get much actually done though).

The weather today was sunny through a thin layer of cloud most of the day and overcast later in the afternoon.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese sandwich with bread-maker-made bread; honey on slice of bread-maker-made bread; clementine; American style chocolate brownie cookie; cup o' tea; Sainsbury's Caramel Chocolate.
Dinner: Toad in the hole (made with delee sausages); potatoes; broccoli; carrots; gravy. Pudding was ice cream with chocolate sauce and wafers.

No comments: