Saturday 17 January 2009

Reading up on web design

This morning I checked my email and got granny breakfast. After that I went on Animal for a while. It was the dab fishing tourney, which meant you had to try and catch the biggest dab. I did lots of fishing, but only caught one dab, which luckily was the biggest caught so far, so if no-one else gets a bigger one, then I'll win the trophy!

I think I also have the complete snowman collection now, it seems that you don't get any duplicate snowman items until you've completed the collection. The items sell for 8,888 bells at Nook's, so it's still worth trying to make perfect snowmen even after you've completed the snowman set.

After that I made my bed then read a bit about web design. Before dinner I started watching a video with Chase Jarvis, David Hobby and some other bloke talking about blogging.

After dinner I watched Lost with Mac and Ben, then finished watching the video about blogging I was watching earlier. Then I read some more about web design.

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Peppered ham sandwich made with bread-maker-made bread; slice of bread-maker-made bread with honey; slice of bread-maker-made bread with blackcurrant jam; slice of Iced lemon Madeira cake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2x Delee sausages; potato; mashed potato; roast parsnips; baked beans; carrots. Pudding was Apricot yoghurt and 3½ mini ring doughnuts. Coffee.
Supper: Oreo (always makes me think of Doeo); cup o' tea.

No comments: