Tuesday 13 January 2009

Processing pics

This morning I went on Animal, then took Granny to the hospital buidling on the way into town for her appointment about a hearing aid. When we got back it was lunch time.

After lunch I finished reading my free copy of Moneywise magazine, which I guess was okay for a freebie, but I didn't think much of it really. The investment advice in it seemed to be very general e.g. suggesting investing in various funds depending on your risk appetite rather than specific share recommendations. It seemed as if they didn't want to give specific investment advice in case they got sued for giving bad advice. I don't think they mentioned investing in gold at all. Certainly not worth the £4.20 price they put on the cover.

After that I carried on processing pics I took on a walk with Rad on 9th January. Then I geo-tagged the images, and while that was processing I checked my spleenmail. I also checked my ebay, and the Canon 500mm/4 IS lens that was sold on ebay the other week for £2400 had been re-listed and sold for £2200 buy it now. The buyer had left positive feedback for the seller as well, so it must have been genuine. Strangely the seller hadn't put any reason for the relisting, they hadn't left any feedback for the original auction winner, and the original auction winner hadn't left any feedback for them either.

I finished renaming the images after dinner, and copied them across to My Pictures folder. I watched Lost with Mac and Ben, then sorted some flower photos, and made a moth photo into a desktop size image, which I uplodaded to deviantart. After that I checked the websqueeze.

The weather today was a mixture of cloud and sun in the morning, then it got windier and overcast in the afternoon, and rained in the evening.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Honey & mustard ham with babyleaf salad sandwich; apple; slice of madeira cake; chocolate wafer biscuit; cup o' tea; pieces of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Dinner: Steak pie; mashed suede; potato; green beans; gravy. Pudding was a creamy strawberry yoghurt. Coffee; White chocolate coin.

No comments: