Sunday 13 September 2009

Didn't take any photos of Arts Fresco

This morning I went on Animal Crossing for a bit, then went to Church. After church me and L walked back home through the town as the Arts Fresco was just starting. We saw a small stage with lots of black doors on it, seemed the act hadn't started yet, and also some dancers warming up in the square. Further up the road we saw a bloke dressed as a nun driving a small motorised piano, then some blokes covered in gold paint on stilts. They were kind of like statue people, but they would move occasionally.

Then a bit further up there was a box running around, then at the top of the road there was some dancing workmen, who had quite a large crowd watching them.

When we got home we had lunch, then after that I went out in the garden and took a few pictures of a bumble bee who was on a dandelion.

After that I cut out some pogs in photoshop to add to my pog website, then updated the pog website. I also read a few articles on The Luminous Landscape while I was waiting for the pog images to upload to the server.

After dinner I watched an episode of The Equalizer.

Then I looked at search engines for my website again, did a backup, then went to bed.

The weather today started off sunny, but then was overcast by midday, and stayed overcast the rest of the day.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich; Banana; Rock Cake; Caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli con carne; rice; tortilla. Pudding was ice cream. Coffee; Piece of Cheapo Tesco chocolate.

No comments: