Sunday 20 September 2009

Having a headache

This morning I went on Animal Crossing, then went to Church with Moccle and L. After church I made dinner for me and Moccle a everyone else was having dinner at Church.

After dinner me and Moccle did a Japanese lesson, then I processed some more photos from the 2nd day of holiday we had in Shropshire in July.

In the evening I checked my email, did some more photo processing, and did another Japanese lesson with Moccle. Also, I watched some photoshop CS4 videos.

The weather today was quite hot an sunny, though clouded over around sunset (there was a bit of a sunset, but not much).

Food
Breakfast: Apple and blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Chilli con carne; rice; tortilla chips; grated mature cheddar cheese. Pudding was a Cadbury's chocolate fudge ice cream. Cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Scone with strawberry jam, butter, and cream; cup o' tea.
Tea: Ham sandwich; 3x plums.

No comments: