Friday 4 September 2009

Walking and photo processing

This morning I went on a walk with Rad.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing, then the rest of the day I processed some of the photos that I had taken on the morning's walk. I also went on the pinternet a bit too.

The weather was sunny in the morning, then gradually clouded over, by lunch time there was even a few spots of rain. The clouds broke a little bit around sunset, so sunset looked quite decent (though as always, I didn't actually get a good view of it with the houses in the way). It was quite windy and cold, as it has been all the past week.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of fake coco pops.
After walk snack: Gingernut; Chocolate digestive; coffee.
Lunch: Mature yet mellow cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich; clementine; 3x plums; slice of ginger cake that me and lad made the other day; Montana; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Breaded fish portion; peas; chips; vinegar; salt; ground black pepper. Pudding was 2x apple pies heated in the oven with custard.
Supper: Slice of strawberry jam sponge cake that McRad the other day; coffee.

No comments: