Sunday 6 September 2009

Not much

This morning I went on Animal Crossing, then did some more working cutting out pog series 2 in photoshop.

On the way back from church we saw a totally skill gangsta disguised as a Chav. He was wearing white trousers, white trainers, a white jacket, and a white cap. How did I know that he was gangsta? Moccle saw that it said 'gangsta' on the back of his jacket. Mmm Maniacal!!!!!

After Church I carried on cutting out pog series 2 in photoshop. Also, I forgot to mention, but the fix that I tried for stopping windows Vista from increasing the screen resolution when I start/restart the PC didn't work. It still quite often starts up with the maximum resolution possible, and then I have to change to display settings to put the resolution back down to a more appropriate level.

After dinner I finished cutting out Pogs Series 2 in photoshop, then went in the garden for a bit to try and take some photos. There was a wasp feeding on a plum that I tried to take some photos of, but it kept going inside the plum, and also I quite scared of it, so I didn't get any good photos.

After that I uploaded the Series 2 pogs images to the website, and then had to fix something on the website. I also cut out some other pogs in photoshop and added them to the website as well.

Before tea I tried to guess what some Kanji meant with Moccle. After tea we looked at Japan and Korea books on Amazon, ebay and some other book websites.

After that I listened to some music and checked all the usual websites.

The weather started overcast, though when we were walking to Church the sun came out and I got quite hot. Then it clouded over again and was overcast the rest of the day. Before sunset, about 7.30pm, the sky got lit up quite a nice pinky orange, though only for about a minute.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of choco rice; ½ banana; chocolate digestive; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chilli sauce stuff; Chicken breast; 2x fajitas. Pudding was a slice of blackcurrant cheesecake. Coffee.
Afternoon snack: Slice of cake that McRad made (maybe sultana cake); cup o' tea.
Tea: Packet of smoky bacon flavour crisps; Clementine; 3x plums; Orange flavour Montana; cup o' tea.

No comments: