Thursday 3 September 2009

Wordpressing

This morning I took some moth photos and also read a bit about theming Wordpress.

In the afternoon I read a bit more about Theming Wordpress, and also did some more work on theming my copy. Of course, I also played on Animal Crossing for a bit.

In the evening I did some more Wordpress stuff and also vacuumed my room.

The weather today was mainly cloudy with a bit of sun and rain in the morning. In the afternoon, the rain started to clear up, and it got quite sunny, but then later in the afternoon and into the evening there kept being short showers. At sunset time, the rain clouds near the Horizon got lit up quite a nice pink for a few minutes.

Food
Breakfast: Fake cocoa pops; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature yet mellow cheddar cheese with little gem lettuce sandwich; 3x plums; Slice of ginger cake (that me and L made a few days ago); Montana; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Shepherd's pie; green beans; carrots; gravy; tomato ketchup. Pudding was a piece of Mandarin flan. Coffee.

No comments: