Saturday 5 September 2009

Photo editing

Today I was just finishing off the processing of the photos I took on the walk with Rad yesterday morning.

Also in the afternoon I played on Animal Crossing and watched 'Torn Curtain' with Moccle, Alfred Hitchcock's critique on how Americans don't have any original ideas and have to steal them from other people. It was pretty boring, and it's weird how Hitchcock often makes his sets very visible as being a set. I guess there's a reason why he did it (it's obvious he does it on purpose), but it just seems strange to me.

I also read a critique of French films, which was funny because it's true
In your typical French drama, things start gloomy, then something goes wrong, someone will think things are going to become better, then everything actually get worse and in the end everyone is dead or lost in a state of complete desperate misery.


In the evening I also started cutting out (in photoshop) pog series 2.

The weather today was sunny in the morning, then had clouded over by lunchtime. It was overcast the rest of the day. It was quite cold and windy, though not quite as windy as it has been other days this week.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of choco rice; cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2x cheese on toasts; bit of iceberg lettuce; cherry tomato; 3x plums; slice of ginger cake that me and L made the other day; Montana; cup o' tea; 3x pieces of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate; 2x pieces of Sainsbury's Turkish delight chocolate.
Dinner: Shepherd's pie; carrots; tomato ketchup. Pudding was a pancake with lemon juice and sugar. Coffee.

No comments: