Sunday 19 October 2008

De Blobbing

This morning played on de Blob/watched Ben play on de Blob a bit, then went to Church. After Church played on de Blob/watched Ben play on de Blob a bit more.

After dinner watched Ben play on de Blob a bit more, then me, Ben and Mac finished watching Superman. It's quite a weird film, it has pretty good special effects for its' age. The bits set in Kansas are good, showing off the landscape nicely. The disaster bits are also very well done. But the plot is pretty stupid, Lex Luther somehow just knows loads of stuff about superman, like that he's vulnerable to kryptonite. Superman flying round the world to turn back time is also silly, and when he's done it Lois comes back alive and her car gets out of the crack in the earth, but somehow the crack in the earth doesn't come back.

After finishing watching that I had a headache so I went to bed. I got up in time for tea, then after tea I watched Ben play on de Blob a bit more. Then we had a quick 2 player paint match on de Blob, then 3 player 12 track mario kart.

I tried taking some more fisheye photos of Ben to try and get a good flash setup for fisheye portraits. But after a while Ben went and watched a film with Mac so I couldn't take any more pics, so I'll have to do some more tests with him tomorrow. I sorted the pics I taken recently and moved them from 'Needs Sorting' to 'Pictures'.

Then I checked Hot UK deals (had about 2 days worth of new deals to go through) and then went to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Pecan and Maple crunch cereal; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Nasi Goreng; noodles. Pudding was 4x Profiteroles with chocolate sauce. Coffee; Roses.
Tea: ½ scotch egg; mature cheddar cheese sandwich with garden salad; mince pie; cup o' tea.

No comments: