Wednesday 22 October 2008

Walking

This morning went on a walk to Lubenham, then along Laughton Road until I got to the canal. By the time I got there it was after 11am so I just went back home the same way so I could get back home in time for lunch at 12.30pm.

Then after lunch I copied the pics that I took and the gps tracklog to my PC, then went on a walk with Rad. HFM has said it would be rainy in the afternoon, and although it was cloudy (lots of large textured clouds, not overcast) it didn't rain. Although we were only out walking around 2pm-3.30pm, the sun (when it caught a gap in the clouds) was quite nice, warm and yellow like late afternoon sun.

When we got home I copied all the pics to my comp and the gps tracklog, and then checked my spleenmail while the pics were copying and then making JPEGs.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening processing the pics from the walk in the morning, although I've only got a very small proportion of them processed so far. Most of them I took with the fisheye, and some of them need de-fishing because the horizon is too bowed. But often when the pic is defished and then cropped to a full image, it will cut off the edges of trees that were nicely within the borders of the fish image.

Food
Breakfast: Orange marmalade toast sandwich; orange juice.
Lunch: Cream of chicken soup; 2 x slices of bread maker made bread; piece of Tiramisu; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Ham quiche; potatoes; green beans. Pudding was a slice of Farmhouse fruitcake with custard. Coffee. Roses.
Supper: Clementine; hot orange (drink).

No comments: