Monday 27 October 2008

Watching MacGyver

I woke up this morning about 6.30am, but was too sleepy to get up then so I went back to sleep and got up at 7am when my alarm woke me up. After breakfast I backed up my Pictures, then went in the garden to see if there were any insects to photograph, but the only thing I saw was a cranefly flying away. It was very cold so I came back inside and hoovered my bedroom.

Then I went on my comp, and Peerguardian still worked, which was good. I checked my email. I did a japanese lesson, then checked my email again. I checked Deviant art, Flickr, Red Bubble and Photography Blog, and uploaded some pics to them apart from Photography Blog, which said my account has reached its storage limit.

After that I checked the dpreview canon lens forum. We had lunch quite early at 12pm, then I checked my email again. I checked Andy Rouse's blog, Moose News Blog and Luminous Landscape. I checked HotUKDeals, and then went in the garden to take some more macros but there weren't really any insects around, I only saw about 3 flies, 2 of which flew away when I got near them and another one that flew off after I had taken 2 pics of it. I probably would have gone out on a walk this afternoon but Clare and Brian were both out so I had to stay in.

I spent the rest of the afternoon watching MacGyver.

After dinner I finished watching an episode of MacGyver, then watched part of an episode of Trashlactica with Mac. I watched Autumn Watch, then finished watching Trashlactica.

Food
Breakfast: Orange marmalade toast sandwich; orange juice.
Lunch: Cheese on toast; ½ ham with mustard sandwich; satsuma; small fruit scone with butter; Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Minced lamb; Dumpling; Carrots; Roast Parsnips; Green Beans; Gravy. Puddin was peach slices with custard and home-made Oat and raisin biscuit. Home-made Oat and raisin biscuit; Coffee; Piece of Sainsbury's chocolate caramel; Roses.

No comments: