Friday 31 October 2008

Walk and photo sorting

I set my alarm for 5.30am last night, but it didn't wake me up this morning so I missed the sunrise. About 10am I went out on a walk with Rad. The walk was quite nice, but the sun kept going behind the clouds whenever I went to take a photo, so my photos will be quite flat and need exposure merging to prevent blown-out skies or dark land.

After the walk we went to Asda, and going round there took ages. We got back home about 1pm. After lunch I sorted/processed pics from the walk. After dinner I carried on processing the images, though I didn't finish them all.

Food
Breakfast: Lemon marmalade toast sandwich; orange juice.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with lettuce sandwich; ½ honey sandwich; banana; slice of marble cake; gold bar; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Sausage pie; cheese; mixed veg; potato; gravy. Pudding was 2x slices of jam swiss roll with fake ribena on and custard. Coffee.

No comments: