Monday 13 October 2008

Taking more photos of pills

It was quite cloudy today and misty in the morning, although it did clear up a bit later in the afternoon.

In the morning I mainly went on the pinternet and got granny her breakfast. I also did a bit more taking photos of pills.

In the afternoon I took more photos of pills.

In the evening I tagged and described some microstock photos, I'll have to upload them tomorrow.

Food
Breakfast: ½ bowl of chocolate squares cereal; Lemon marmalade toast; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Genoa style ham with garden salad sandwich; Banana; Pear; Slice of iced madeira layer cake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Peas; Sweetcorn; Ham quiche; grated cheese; mashed potato. Pudding was 2x American style chocolate brownies & a couple of slices of apple.
Supper: Choc chip digestive; shortcake biscuit; Hot chocolate.

No comments: