Wednesday 1 October 2008

Reading about insects

Ben had an inset day today, so after breakfast I watched Clifford's puppy days and Balamory with him. This morning when I got up the weather looked quite nice, but by the time I'd finished breakfast it had come over all cloudy and it was very windy and cold.

I spent most of the rest of the day reading my Collins Field Guide to Insects of Britain & Northern Europe 3rd Edition.

Food
Breakfast: Lime marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mull of Kintyre Mature Cheddar cheese sandwich; ½ packet smoky bacon flava flav crisps; red grapes; slice of malt loaf with butter; ¼ nectarine; Time out (single); cup o' tea; Roses.
Dinner: Spaghetti; Meatballs; Green beans; Parmesan cheese. Pudding was Coffee sponge with coffee custard. Coffee; Roses.

No comments: