Wednesday 9 December 2009

Cutting out pogs

This morning I decided my Pog website needed updating since it hadn't had any updates for over a week, so I started cutting out some pogs in photoshop to upload to it.

Also, someone came to give Grandad a wash, and wash his hair, so I had to explain to them what was needed and do some washing up and clean up the sink so they could wash his hair in the kitchen.

For the afternoon I was still cutting out Pogs, then when I'd finished I uploaded them all to the website (which took ages), and added the new pages for them to the website. While I was waiting for the images to upload I checked dpreview and my email.

After dinner I played New Super Mario Bros Wii with Moccle and L, and we finally collected all the hint coins. But it didn't seem to give any special bonus. When L went on the hint movies, he found there was still some movies that we haven't unlocked yet.

The weather was sunny to start, but by about 10.30am had clouded over and was overcast. The rest of the day was mainly cloudy, with the sun shining through thinner parts of cloud occaisonally. The sun set behind thick cloud, but about 20 minutes, or maybe more, after setting, a section of the sky/cloud was lit up a nice purple colour. In the evening it rained.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry Conserve Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Edammer sandwich; Clementine; Home-made choc chip cookie; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Breaded fish portion; potato; peas; salt; ground black pepper. Pudding was plum crumble with ice cream. Coffee.

No comments: