Tuesday 22 December 2009

Processing and sorting photos

In the morning I tried re-processing one of the photos that I'd taken and processed yesterday with Photomatix, as I wasn't very happy with how the photos I'd taken yesterday looked. Unfortunately, the photo still came out pretty much the same as using my normal exposure blending method.

I did try a few different tone mapping/exposure fusion methods in Photomatix, but they were all pretty similar (probably because I tweaked the settings for each method to try and get a relatively natural looking result).

In the afternoon I went on the internet a bit and also sorted through some photos of Poplar Hawk moth caterpillars.

In the evening I watched an episode of The Equalizer, and then watched 2 episodes of Uylsses with L.

The weather started overcast, then the clouds gradually dispersed in the afternoon, ending with a cloudless sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of chocolate crunch oat cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Bowl of vegetable flavour instant soup; slice of toast; banana; clementine; mince pie; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Slice of ham quiche; potatoes; peas; sweetcorn. Pudding was a large choc chip chocolate muffin. Coffee.

No comments: