Sunday 27 December 2009

Watching Films

This morning we went to Church as normal.

In the afternoon I watched Ivan's Childhood with Mauser. I also tried to find out what the correct way to thank people for favs is on devinatArt, since there isn't a 'reply' option for favs your images receive. I couldn't actually find any info any where on what the correct etiquette is, but by looking at other people's accounts it seems the correct thing to do is just leave a message on the other person's profile, thanking them for the fav.

So I replied to the fav's I'd had on my images I've uploaded so far (not that many really), saying
Thanks for the :+fav: on <a href="url/to/image">Image title</a>
That way the person can tell what image it was that I'm thanking them for faving, and there is also the possibility that other people looking at that person's profile may click the link through to your image.

I think that also the link may boost SEO for the page you're linking to (so long as you're linking to a page inside deviantArt, and not an external site).

In the evening I watched Powaqqatsi with Mauser and L.

Food
Strawberry Jam Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: 2 Turkey, Chilli Salsa Dip, Iceberg Lettuce, Cucumber, and Cheese Fajita wraps. Pudding was a bit of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice cream, and some Christmas Pudding with Cream. Coffee; Chocolate Truffle.
Tea: ½ Packet of Chilli flavour Doritos; Mature Cheddar Cheese Sandwich; Moudly Cheese on a Cracker; A few Red Grapes; Clementine; Cup o' Tea; Posh Chocolate Biscuit.

No comments: