Sunday 20 December 2009

Installing programs

This morning I went to Church with L and Moccle. There was actually less snow on the ground than than there was yesterday (so evidently some had melted overnight), but it was still quite icy and slippy in places.

After Church I went on my comp and carried on installing programs that I use. I also started cutting out some pogs in Photoshop.

In the afternoon there was a sunset, but it was kind of boring as there wasn't any clouds. I couldn't go out anyway as I had to look after Grandad. The sky did go a nice orange-purple gradient after sunset though.

After tea I finished cutting out Pogs in Photoshop, uploaded them to the website, and created the pages for them.

On eBay I was watching a Simga 300-800mm/5.6 for Nikon mount, which ending up going for £2550 + £40 P&P, which is strange since it was previously listed for £2500 and didn't get any bids. While I would have liked to purchase this lens, there's really not a lot of point as I don't have the time to go out somewhere with the lens (like Rutland) where it would be useful. So while £2500 seems like a good price, it would be a waste of money for me since I wouldn't actually use it (at least probably not for at least a year until I get my current photo backlog cleared).

After that I sorted a couple of photos.

The weather was sunny all day.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Chocolate Crunch Oat Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Nasi Goreng; Noodles; Slice of Posh Sausage; Bread Roll with Margarine. Pudding was a slice of Mandarin Cheesecake. Coffee.
Tea: Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese with Sweet & Crunchy Salad Sandwich; 2x Mandarins; Slice of home-made Strawberry Jam Victoria Sponge Cake; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: