Monday 28 December 2009

Hmmm

This morning I processed a few more photos from the 3rd day of our Shropshire Holiday, back in July. I also watched some tutorials on processing images in Photoshop, as I found my photos were looking a bit flat and boring.

In the afternoon and a bit of the evening I watched the 1943 German film Münchhausen.

The weather today was a mixture of sun and cloud, the sun was quite as it was setting, shining through some thin cloud, but the cloud didn't get lit up at all after the sun had set.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco Moons Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Beef with Mustard, Iceberg Lettuce, and Watercress sandwich; Crackers with Mouldy Cheese; Clementine; Apple; Red Grape; 2x Posh Chocolate Biscuits; Cup o' Tea; Chocolate Truffle.
Dinner: 1½ Sausage Rolls; Baked Beans; Mashed Potato; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was a couple of slices of Jam Swiss Roll with Tinned Pineapple Chunks and Custard. Cup o' Tea.

No comments: