Wednesday 16 December 2009

Uploading one photo

This morning I checked my email and read a bit of the Stack Overflow blog. Then I researched the Silver Y Moth so I could write a description for my Silver Y photos and also get the taxonomical hierarchy correct.

The rest of the day I spent uploading the image to various photo sites and updating my profile on them. Since I didn't know how to add links in descriptions for each site and didn't know how to update my Facebook page, it took me wuite a long time.

I also watched 2 episodes of Ulysses with L, a Yoshi Electron video with Moccle and L, and 'The end of St. Petersburg' with Moccle.

The weather was overcast all day and it rained a bit.

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine marmalade toast sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese with Italian style salad sandwich; packet of Prawn Cocktail flavour crisps; Clementine; Slice of Cinnamon & sultana loaf (like malt loaf); cup o' tea.
Dinner: Spaghetti; Carbonarra sauce; bacon; mixed veg; ground black pepper. Pudding was a slice of home-made fruit & nut cake. Coffee.
Supper: Home-made double choc chip cookie.

No comments: