Sunday 13 December 2009

Not much

This morning I got Grandad breakfast, then we went to Church. After Church I read Moose Peterson's blog for a bit, then it was dinner time.

After dinner I finished catching up on Moose Peterson's blog, and also caught up on Andy Rouse's blog and The Luminous Landscape. I updated my Pog website and watched 'The Lone Wolf & Cub' with Moccle, which was a bit like the later Zatoichi films, though I didn't think it was as good.

It was similar to Zatoichi though in that as Zatoichi has a cane that turns into a sword, the Lone Wolf had a pram where parts come off and turn into a throwing knife and one of those long sticks with a blade at the end.

The article I wrote on Exposure Blending for my photo website is totally long, so I wondered if I should cut it up into parts/pages, as this is what quite a few websites seem to do with long articles. However, after reading Pagination is evil, and the comments on Article pagination... good or bad?, I think I'll stick with one long article.

I did some work on my photo website, trying to get the page for changing/replacing a photo working, which took the rest of the afternoon and part of the evening.

Also in the evening I watched a couple of episodes of Uylesees with L and made a couple of other quick changes to my photo website then posted a mock-up with the changes to the Web Squeeze to see if people thought it looked better.

The weather today was a mixture of cloud and sun, and there was a nice sunset. In the evening it looked like it was raining.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Choco moons cereal; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken curry; mixed veg; sultanas; rice. Pudding was Waffle with golden syrup and ice cream. Cup o' tea.
Tea: Ham with Italian style salad sandwich made with fresh bread-maker-made bread; crust of fresh bread-maker-made bread with honey; Clementine; Rocky; Cup o' tea.

No comments: