Friday 11 December 2009

Photo website ready for launch maybe?

Today I was checking my photo website in various browsers again. In the morning I fixed my Wordpress comments reply js, which wasn't working properly.

In the afternoon I thought the website was all finished (I keep thinking that), but then kept finding bugs that I hadn't noticed before (or when I fixed one bug it would create another one). Eventually it looked like everything was working okay, so I posted to the Web Squeeze to get some feedback on the site.

In the evening I worked on a logo for xoogu.

The weather started off foggy, with the fog gradually clearing during the morning, and the rest of the day was just overcast.

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature cheddar cheese sandwich; Apple; Caramel Rocky; Cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2x Home-made lamb burgers; potato; peas; mint sauce. Pudding was a couple of pieces of fresh pineapple and a piece of Home-made Chocolate cereal & biscuit cake. Coffee.

No comments: