Monday 21 December 2009

Geo-coding and processing photos.

This morning I set Robogeo off geocoding the third day's photos from the Holiday in Shropshire back in July. While Robogeo was hogging the PC doing the geocoding I went out for a walk and took a few photos, just in the fields near the house.

When I got back in about 10.30am Robogeo was about half way through the photos, so I listened to some interviews with photographers on Federick Van's website.

In the afternoon I processed the photos that I'd taken in the morning.

In the evening I finished processing the photos I'd taken in the morning, watched 2 episodes of Uylsses with L, and looked at some Uylsses fan-art on deviant art with L.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Peppered ham with Sweet & Crunchy salad sandwich; Packet of Barbecue flavour crisps; 2x Clementines; Slice of Tiramisu; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Slice of Chicken Pie; Green Beans; Carrots; Parsnips; Gravy. Pudding was a slice of Black Forest Gateaux. Coffee; White Chocolate Truffle.

No comments: