Wednesday 23 December 2009

Sorting/adding metadata to photos

This morning and this afternoon I sorted some caterpillar photos, and uploaded a few to my website and Flickr etc. I also listened to some more photographer interviews on Frederick Van's blog.

In the afternoon I also helped Clare move the old large table from the garage into the kitchen. It was quite difficult to fit it through the doorways.

In the evening I watched a couple of episodes of Uylsses with L, and did a backup.

I listened to another couple of photographer interviews on Frederick Van's blog, and also started work processing the third day's photos from the Shropshire holiday in July.

The first set of photos I needed to process were a handheld bracketed pano. Unfortunately PTGUI didn't put any control points around the Horizon, so I spent ages manually adding in control points around the Horizon (since I'm dealing with bracketed images it takes about 3x as long as it would for a non bracketed pano). I did a few photos, but then got bored and sleepy, so went to bed.

The weather today was sunny in the morning, then in the afternoon fog rolled in, then in the evening it rained.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate cereal bar; Cranberry cereal bar; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Peppered ham with sweet & crunchy salad sandwich; Clementine; Slice of Tiramisu; Caramel Rocky; Cup o' tea.
Dinner: Piece of Shepherd's pie; mixed veg; ground black pepper; tomato ketchup. Pudding was a slice of Blackforest Gateaux. Coffee; Piece of Sainsbury's Truffle Chocolate; Piece of Sainsbury's Mint Creme Chocolate; Chocolate Truffle.
Supper: Dark Chocolate digestive; cup o' tea.

No comments: