Tuesday 6 April 2010

Metadataring and photo processing

This morning I was still adding descriptions for my panos from Gyeongbokgung palace. Here are some webpages I found helpful:I don't know any Korean, but the Korean pages are useful for getting the Hangeul and Hanja names of buildings, and cross referencing their photos with your own to make sure you are writing a description about the correct building. You can also run the Korean pages through Google Translate, though usually the translation doesn't make much sense.

In the afternoon I processed a couple of panos and also researched the descriptions for them.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L. I finished researching the description for one of the panos that I'd processed today, and then checked the pinternet while doing a backup.

The weather was a mixture of clouds and sun, with mostly sun, but a strong wind.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Asda Honey Loops Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Bacon with Tomato Ketchup and Salad Sandwich; Apple; Slice of Sultana Flapjack; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Shepherd's Pie; Fried Sliced Mushrooms; Carrot Batons; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was 2x Apple Pies with Custard. Coffee.
Supper: 2x Home-made mini-doughnuts; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: