Monday 26 April 2010

Uploading images

Today I was just uploading photos to my photo website from the 2nd full day of our Korea trip in October last year.

I also attempted to process some old panos of Market Harborough from about this time 2 years ago (yes I am behind on my processing). I wanted to try and get them processed, then I can go out and take some more to show what the park and blossoming trees look like this year.

Unfortunately Photoshop would keep crashing when I tried to use it to edit one of the panos. I would guess this is because I was running my VMWare Ubuntu Virtual Machine at the same time, but I couldn't quit that as I needed it for updating the photo website.

So instead I started writing the blog posts about our 2nd day in Korea for my photo website blog.

In the evening I also watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L.

The weather started off sunny, then had clouded over by about 10am. In the afternoon it got sunny again, and there was probably a nice sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese with Salad Sandwich; Baby Plum Tomato; ½ Slice of Chocolate Sponge Cake L made the other day; Rocky; Cup o' Tea; Bit of Easter Egg.
Dinner: Slice of Bacon Quiche; Peas; Potatoes; Ground Black Pepper. Pudding was a large slice of home-made Flapjack. Coffee.

No comments: