Thursday 15 April 2010

metadataring

This morning I woke up about 6am. I had just managed to get back to sleep again when L came and woke me up so we could watch Lost before he went to school and Mauser went to work.

After watching Lost I went on my comp, and processed a couple of photos. Then I spent the rest of the day adding metadata to photos.

In the evening I also watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L.

The weather was overcast all day.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Maple and Pecan Crunch Cereal with Cornflakes; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese Sandwich; Packet of Chilli flavour Doritos; Banana; Home-made mini Doughnut with Honey & Sugar; Fox's Triple; Cup o' Tea; Bit of Easter Egg.
Dinner: Slice of Home-made Pizza; Chips; Salad. Pudding was 3x Delee Chocolate Things that Shaz and Mark made.

No comments: