Tuesday 13 April 2010

metadataring

Today I was still just processing and adding metadata to images (mainly research/adding metadata).

One of the websites I found quite helpful was this one, which has quite a bit of info on Cassidinae (Tortoise Beetles).

I also read quite a bit of opinion on the new content-aware fill in Photoshop CS5. Interestingly, it seems this facility has been available in GIMP for quite some time.

In the afternoon I also went in the garden for a bit to take some photos of a Bee Fly. But when it was resting on the soil, whenever I got near it, it would fly to a new spot. Then it went on a flower, but moved round behind the flower where I could only see part of it just before I pressed the shutter. I moved round to get a better angle, then it flew off and landed on the mud under a bush. I looked away for a moment, and then it was gone altogether.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L.

I re-geocoded some images, and scanned in some new pogs I received today, then did some more metadataring.

The weather was sunny most of the day. It became overcast before sunset though. There was a bit of wind.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Asda Golden Balls Cereal; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Ham with Dijon Mustard Sandwich; Clementine; Slice of Genoa; Rocky; Cup o' Tea; ½ Easter Egg.
Dinner: Slice of Chicken & Ham Pie; Carrots; Cauliflower; Potatoes; Gravy. Pudding was Ginger Sponge with Golden Syrup and Custard. Coffee.
Supper: Shortbread Finger; Dark Chocolate Digestive; Cup o' Tea

No comments: