Tuesday 20 April 2010

Photo Processing

This morning I went out on a walk, down the old railway line towards Lubenham, then up the road towards East Farndon, then turned off about half way towards East Farndon and went down the track and across the field that comes out near the bridge over the Welland.

I found that it wasn't very springlike at all. The Blackthorn or Hawthorn was flowering, but that was about it. Down the old railwayline it was still mainly brown grass, and some sections of it were still quite boggy, despite the lack of rain for the last week or so. I saw 2 flies, 1 hoverfly, and glimpsed 1 butterfly. I also saw a few birds. The wind was pretty chilly, but walking with a backpack, and wearing a sweater, I found I was just the right temperature.

I also brought along my thermo-cup that McRad had bought me for my birthday last year, giving it it's first outing. I found it worked well, and kept my tea warm until I got back home.

When I got back home I processed some photos from the 2nd day in Korea, back in October last year.

After lunch I carried on processing photos, then went on the pinternet a bit and also watered a bit of the garden.

After dinner I watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L, processed some more photos, then looked into panos on the iphone/without flash. It seems that you can get panos on the iphone using an app the viewer must download, or there is also a thing you can pay a license for (so I presume not an app), but I'm not sure how it works.

There is also a panorama player being developed using WebGL, something which I think is supported in the Firefox and Webkit nightlies, but not in the release browsers. Since Apple refuses to support Flash or QuicktimeVR, lets hope they hurry up and decide to support WebGL (and hopefully roll out the support as an update to existing iphones/ipads).

The weather today was a mixture of clouds and sun with a strong cold wind all day.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate Muesli Bar; Cup o' Tea.
Elevenses: Bit of a Choc Chip Cookie; Malted Milk; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Slice of Tiger Loaf Bread; ½ Wensleydale and Salad Sandwich made with Tiger Loaf Bread; Honey Sandwich made with Tiger Loaf Bread; Banana; Grapes; Slice of Angle Cake; Wagon Wheel; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese; Tomato Ketchup; Ground Black Pepper; Green Beans; Grated Parmesan. Pudding was a slice of Bakewell Tart with Custard. Coffee; Bit of After Eight Easter Egg; 5x squares of Galaxy Chocolate.

No comments: