Sunday 18 April 2010

Various

This morning I started cutting out some Pogs in Photoshop, then continued this after Church and after dinner. Eventually I had done a few, so I updated my Pog website. I updated my faces made from food website as well, then did a backup while I wrote up yesterday's blog post.

After that I tried to install the latest version of PerfectDisk, but couldn't work out how to do it, and couldn't see any info on the PerfectDisk website on how to take advantage of the free upgrade protection that I'd paid for, so I sent a message to customer support asking how to upgrade from PD10 to PD11.

After that I watered the garden a bit, and added some more water to the pond. I did some vacuuming, then sorted and processed some photos.

After tea I watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L, then I checked Moose Peterson's blog and sorted/processed a few more photos. I watched the 2nd part of the DSLR video shootout, and was a bit disappointed they didn't bother showing how film did above ISO 400 or whatever it was film they were using. It was interesting to hear about the 'Real' ISO levels though, and how they weren't at the natural stops you'd expect (normally ISO starts at 100 and doubles from there, but they found the real ISO level starts at 160).

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Dinner: Chicken Curry; Mixed Veg; Raisins; Rice. Pudding was a Muller Light Cherry, Vanilla, and (hardly any) Chocolate Yoghurt. Cup o' Tea. Some Easter Egg.
Afternoon Snack: Piece of Freshly Made Victoria Sponge Sandwich Cake with Strawberry Jam.
Tea: Mustard Ham Sandwich made with Bakery Bread; Grapes; Piece of Chocolate stuff that Shaz and Mark made the other day; Slice of Pineapple; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: