Wednesday 14 April 2010

metadataring

Today I was still just processing and adding metadata to images (mainly research/adding metadata).

I managed to finally finish adding the metadata to the Gyeongbokgung photos. Now I just have the sejongno and National Folk Museum grounds (which is actually in Gyeongbokgung, so I guess you could say I haven't finished Gyeongbokgung yet) to add metadata to. And of course, I still have to process all the photos. But at least I am making some progress.

In the evening I watched an episode of Star Trek with Mauser and L. We didn't get to watch Lost today as the internet (well, actually wireless connectivity of the router) kept breaking, meaning it hadn't finished downloading by this evening.

Sarah and Mark also came to stay for a few days today.

The weather was sunny most of the day, though the wind was quite cold.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Fruit 'n' Fibre Cereal; Cup o' Tea; ⅓ Easter Egg
Lunch: 2x Cheese on Toasts; Clementine; Fox's Triple; Cup o' Tea; ⅓ Easter Egg.
Dinner: Shepherd's Pie; Broccoli; Green Beans; Mashed Swede; Grated Mature Cheddar Cheese; Ground Black Pepper; Gravy. Pudding was some Mackie's Ice Cream. Coffee; A bit more Easter Egg; Some Galaxy Chocolate.

No comments: