Wednesday 21 April 2010

Photo Processing

This morning I did some website work, just server stuff, then processed some more Korea Day 2 photos.

After lunch I processed some more photos and made a video from one of them. I sepnt ages looking for a miguel phone first of all, but eventually gave up and used McRad's comp, which has a microphone attached (and with its wire tangled up so you can't remove it). I took my sound recording and then made the video in Adobe Premiere Pro, which took quite a while to get the timing of the images reasonable.

I processed some more images and went in the garden a bit. I did see a couple of Bee flies, and also a couple of other other flies, but they would always fly off whenever I got near them at all.

After dinner I watched Lost with Mauser and L, then watched a bit of a film with Mauser. The film was originally 9½ hours long, but apparently the studio cut it down to 2 hours (against the director's wishes), and the other 7½ hours of film has been lost. So the film uses photos of the scenes that were removed, which is a bit rubbish really.

We stopped watching it after about an hour, then I did some more photo processing.

The weather today was a mixture of clouds and sun with a cold wind all day.

Food
Breakfast: Tangerine Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Ham with Salad Sandwich; Clementine; Slice of Jamaica Ginger Cake; Rocky; Cup o' Tea; Bit of Easter Egg.
Dinner: Slice of Chicken & Ham Pie; Potatoes; Peas; Gravy; Fried Leek. Pudding was a slice of Chocolate Cake with Melted Milk and White Chocolate and Tinned Mandarin Segments. Coffee; Bit of Easter Egg.
Supper: HobNob; Dark Chocolate Digestive; Cup o' Tea.

No comments: