Thursday 3 May 2007

2 puddings

Cycled to work, did work, Suzanne bought everyone an ice cream and I got a Feast. Left work about 5.20pm. The rape fields have started to go greeny yellow now and all the blossom is gone from the trees, it's been quite windy this week. Got about 6.20pm and my Markins ballhead had arrived. Seems quite gokos, I will ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out and see wh-wh-wh-wh-what it's all about at the Jiminy Cricket Weekend. Also at the weekend I Tom Hink I might have a sleep and see the Brighton Festival Children's Parade on Saturday and see if they are doing maypole/morris men stuff in Hurstpierpoint on Monday.

After opening my Markins Ballhead I made my sandwiches, cleared the table and did the washing up. Then I ate dinner. I had to make my own custard for pudding so I made enough so I could have 2 puddings since mum said I could have a piece of swiss roll as well as the rest of the apple crumble.

Went on Deviant art and panoguide and looked some more for a menu system for my pano website. I might have found one that works but don't know since I can't get an actual pano to display in the menu demo page.

Food
Breakfast: 2 x Strawberry Jam toasts, cup o' tea
Lunch: 2 x Cheddar cheese with sweet 'n' crunchy salad sandwiches, 2 x clementines, apple.
Dinner: Flavoured rice, chicken dippers with Tom Ketch. Pudding1: Apple Crumble with custard. Pudding 2: Swiss Roll drizzled with Blackcurrant Hi-Juice & custard.
Supper: Gingery chocolate covered biscuit, shortbread finger, cold chocolate milk drink.


Pogs

No comments: