Wednesday 30 May 2007

Work

Today
Got up etc, was going to cycle to work but when I went outside it started raining. So I drove to work, although it didnae actually rain much. Got to work about 8am. Got the last car parking space out the front.

Did work, had to check the Newsletter so I didnae get to leave until 5.30pm and my boss had left at 4pm so I couldn't apply for any overtime. Got home about 6pm. It was nice and sunny on the way home so actually I could've cycled quite comfortably today.

Checked how the PTGUI project I stitched yesterday came out, and it was okay since it was nae HDR. I saved the 3 stitched exposures it had created as layers in the PSD file as TIFFs and then put them into a demo of Photomatix Pro, but it said it didnae have enough memory so I had to do a large image thing. Eventual-cheese I got that to work, but the car and some bits of tree were still trashed despite me putting normal movement compensation thingy on.

Then I got bored of trying to get it to work and talked to jon on msn and played reversi with him. Then I watched springwatch. Now I am typping this and I will pobasquish do hardly anything else and then go to bed.

Food
Breakfast: 2 x Strawberry jam toast sandwiches, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Lump of bakery bread, 2 x satsumas, apple.
Dinner: Meals on wheels Roast beef, peas & carrots, potato, gravy. Was actual-cheese nice. Pudding was Strawberries & squirty cream.
Supper: Rich fruit cake, tesco value chocolate digestive biscuit bar, cold chocolate milk drink, some yorkie.

Yesterday:

It was nice & sunny so cycled to work, got there about 8.30am. Did work, mainly answering phones & sending bulk emails. Left at 5.15pm because someone called up just after 5pm on an internal line so I had to take the call.

Got home and looked at the HDR PTGUI image I had stitched - it was raddish, had a moving car that was made all wierd. Told PTGUI to stitch again to a layered PSD and that took the rest of the evening. While it was doing that I just went on pinternet and watched Springwatch and Andrew Marr's history of modern Britain.

Food
Breakfast: 2 x Strawberry jam toast sandwiches, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Breaded ham with crunchy salad sandwich, cheddar cheese with crunchy salad sandwich, apple, pear, satsuma.
Dinner: Ham Quiche, peas, potato. Pudding was Jam Doughnut. Coffee.
After Dinner snack: Angel layer cake, coffee.
Supper: Tesco Value chocolate digestive bar, cold chocolate milk.

No comments: