Friday 25 May 2007

Bank Holiday?

I didnae know it was a bank holiday on Monday, that be skill jim-bye laddox.

Cycled to work, beed bored. Left work about 5.15pm because I had to record bank holiday answerphone messages on the answerphones. It was Alan's last day today, but there are still some reports he hasnae done yet so I expect we'll get him in again for another day or so.

Got home, helped Ben re-fill the bird feeders with seeds and peanuts. Did washing up & cleared the table off.

Daddio said I didnae have to do the notices so that's skilk 103.2. Watched Big Cook little cook with Ben while I ate my dinner. Then I watched Bobinogs and it was skill and welshified, they saw some road signs through the bobinoculars and they said what they were which was skill cos they were totally unpronouncible welsh words, but the bobinog voice actors must be welsh so they could say them dead easily. The DVD is wierd because it doesnae have Owen on it at all and also they have a dog called nob dog.

For the rest of this evening I will pobasquish be bored & go on the pinternet.

Food
Breakfast: Cinnamon Grahams, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham sandwich, Cheddar cheese with sweet and crunchy salad sandwich, banana, apple, pear.
Dinner: Quite disgusting fish stuff with wired sauce under it's breadcrumb coating, potato, peas, vinegar. Pudding was a white choc chip muffin. Coffee.

No comments: