Saturday 19 May 2007

Triple boot

For the last couple of days I haven't been able to do a blog because I've been trying to get Linux working and it deleted windows when I installed it. After much trouble trying to get it to work I finally managed to get it to boot last night.

Today I have have been trying to get my PC to boot Vista, Linux and OSX. This meant formatting the hard drive and deleting eveneux again. At the moment it can boot Win XP, Vista and OpenSuse 10.2. I had to install Win XP so I could create and format partitions from there. So far I have burned an OSX DVD but it only has a few kb of files on it and won't boot so I am currently download nero again in case the program I burned the DVD with was raddish.

Food
Breakfast: Orange Marmalade toast sandwich, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheedar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich, peppered ham sandwich, banana, couple of grapes, tesco value chocolate digestive bar, slice of battenberg.
Dinner: Toad in the hole with mustard & gravy, potato, green beans, carrots. Pudding was banana, ice cream and strawberry sauce (banana split).

No comments: