Thursday 31 May 2007

made my headache go away before it got bad!

Got up, the weather this morning was a bit sunny so I cycled to work, but as soon as I left the house the sky went all grey and clouded over. Luck-cheese it didnae rain though. Did work, mainly answering the Tom Phone. Left work at 5.10pm because I had to wait for someone else to finish using the loo (they were actual-cheese getting changed in there like I always do).

Got home about 6.00pm. My 67-77mm step up ring had arrived so I made sure it worked, then left feedback for the seller on ebay. I also bid for a set of cokin P filter holder rings as otherwise I would forget to bid on them (they end about 9pm tomorrow).

Made my sandwiches for Tom Morrow and did washing up. Laid the table. Ate Dan's diner.

After dinner I worked on the blossom tree pano that perk head said they wanted a christmas pageant ago. Also went on Deviant art and msn'ed jon who amaze-cheese was jon-the-sponline again! Now it's 8 of the clock I will be watching springwatch laddox.

Food
Breakfast: 2 x Strawberry jam toast sandwiches, cup o' tea.
Lunch: 2 x Cheddar cheese with crunchy salad sandwiches, apple, 2 x satsumas.
Dinner: Spaghetti Carbonara with extra grated cheese and black pepper. Pudding was a couple o' grapes & a bakewell tart. Crunchie chocolate and a coffee.

No comments: