Monday 28 May 2007

Jon beed online!?!

Woke up at 8am, checked the defrag report for the Defrag I started last night on the stuff partition. Told it to defrag the Vista partition. Had a shower etc. Had breakfast by myself in the back room because Ben had already had his. Finished off the Cinnamon Grahams.

Spent most of the morning trying to get my old main HD to work on Ben's PC. With Win98 as the master and the XP drive as the slave, Win 98 couldn't see the drive at all. So we tried setting up XP as the master with no slave and doing a repair on XP since it wouldnae boot from the XP drive normally. Did that, which took about a million years laddox, and then it still didnae work (just gets to a certain point de la point and then Mr Resetti's.

After that made a little yellow lego car with a door and windows. Then went on my comp. Ate lunch. Went on my comp. Ate dinner. Went on my comp. I tried installing various versions of PTGUI, but only v7 Beta seemed to work properly. Apparently the HDR on the Pro version is nae verily gokos sire, but I read on the PTGUI Google Group that it will be improved for the next release.

I was going to wait until Autopano Pro with fisheye support had been released before I decided whether to buy PTGUI or Autopano Pro, but I've got tons of panos to stitch so I cannae really afford to wait for that since I donae know when that will be jim-bye. So I bought PTGUI Pro, which was about £100 (OUCH!).

I also looked at GPS units since I will need to get one before we move so I can Geo-tag all the photos I've taken round here. I think I will get the Garmin 76Csx, I found a website that does it for about £300 (Amazon.co.uk is £550!!!). I do nae know if I should order it yet, if I order it now then I should hopeful-squish get it for next weekend and then I could use it then, but I do nae know how urgently I need it jimmy lad.

Jon beed online for a few minutes, so that was amaze cheese. He's still online on MSN but he's not actual cheese there. Springwatch is on soon, so that's skill and I will obvisquish watch it. Also I saw quite a lot of birds today on the feeders, they seem to come out more when its raining.
I saw greenfinches, tree sparrows, normal sparrows, maybe a siskin, starlings. On the ground I saw a blackbird in the grass and wood pidgeon ate bits of seed underneath the seed feeder.

Food
Breakfast: Cinnamon Grahams, Strawberry jam toast sandwich, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Breaded ham with crunchy salad sandwich, cheddar cheese with crunchy salad sandwich, banana, a big bit of chocolate cereal cake stuff, cup o' tea.
Alfie Moon snack: Angel layer cake, cup o' tea.
Dinner: Stir fried bean sprouts & veg, chicken, noodles & soy sauce. Vladimir Putin was rich fruit cake with thick custard. Coffee.

No comments: